10 Jul 2019
Think sport as a leverage for growth
Transdisciplinary and multifaceted, the sport business is a soaring sector.
The professions concerned go beyond the sole sport dimension, playing a major economic and social role.
In Africa, this industry is underexplored compared to the business opportunities it represents.
Institutional personalities and entrepreneurs will gather around these questions such as:
- Matar BA (Senegal), Minister of Sports of the Government of Senegal,
- Mactar Ndiaga NDIAYE (Senegal), Chief Operations Officer of SEED Project,
- Arouna Modibo TOURE (Mali), Minister of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Mali,
- Nana Papa Yaw MENSAH-BONSU (Ghana), General Manager, Capital City Go-Go
- Seydou DIOUF (Senegal), President of the Senegalese Handball Federation
- Robins TCHALE-WATCHOU (Cameroon), Managing Director of Vivendi Sports