Energy: the road to sustainable growth
In a context of high dependence on raw materials’ price fluctuations, Africa must take advantage of its high renewable energy potential, relying on the private sector, to limit its vulnerability to external chocks.
The role of African companies in the restructuration of an energy mix that promotes sustainable green growth will be presented by specialists in the field, such as:
- Lucia BAKULUMPAGI-WAMALA (Uganda), Chief Executive Officer, Bakulu Power
- Joël CAVAILLE (France), Chief Executive Officer, JA DELMAS
- Shahim ISMAEL (Madagascar), Chief Executive Officer, SMTP Group
- Pedro NOVO (France), Executive Director in charge of Export, Bpifrance
- Anisse TERAI (Algeria), Managing Director of IFTC Sovereign Energy Fund, Islamic Development Bank Group