Which successful strategy to attract private investments in Africa?
Africa must propose innovative strategies to attract private investments and thus sustain its growth. How to answer the challenges generated by these capital flows whilst maintaining sustainable attractiveness? How to narrow the fiscal dumping between states?
On the basis of their personal experience, high-level leaders will provide some answers to theses questions:
- Tiaan BAZUIN (Namibia), Chief Executive Officer, Namibian Stock Exchange
- Benoît CHERVALIER (France), Co-founder & President, one2five advisory
- Nabila FREIDJI (Morocco), Vice-president, General Confederation of Moroccan Enterprises
- Serge KRANCENBLUM (France), Executive Chairman, IQ-EQ
- Arnaud LAGESSE (Mauritius), Chief Executive Officer, Groupe IBL
- Vera SONGWE (Cameroon), Under Secretary-General, United Nations & Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa