Leading Women Initiative: When women reach the heights
Women are the lever which will allow the continent to benefit from its development potential. This plenary session dedicated to women leadership will gather women from various regions and activity sectors but who embody the same goal: include women in leadership. Whether they are business executives or public institutions heads, they are the symbol of the emerging Africa which redistributes the cards within the global ecosystem. This session will provide a space of expression and put them in synergy, so the exception becomes the rule.
During this plenary session, we will have the privilege to hear some of the best ambassadors of women excellence to convey the message of renewal, notably:
- Nayé Anna BATHILY (Senegal), Director of the Parliamentary Relations, World Bank
- Leila BOUAMATOU (Mauritania), Chief Executive Officer, Générale de Banque de Mauritanie
- Maty DIOUF (France), Deputy Mayor of Nice delegate for women’s rights, City of Nice
- Maria Luísa PERDIGAO ABRANTES (Angola), Member of the Board, U.S.-Africa Business Center
- Fatma SAMOURA (Senegal), Secretary General, FIFA