Panel Introduction : Abdellatif Mâzouz (Morocco), President, Casablanca-Settat Region
Moderator : Ouadih Dada (Morocco), Journalist, 2M TV
• Salmane Belayachi (Morocco), Managing Director, Centre Régional d’investissement de Casablanca-Settat
• Meryem Kabbadj (Morocco), Export Director, Agence Marocaine de Développement des Investissements et des Exportations
• Mohammed Rachid (Morocco), Director of Financial Sector and Institutional Affairs, Casablanca Finance City Authority
• Zahira Bouaouda (Morocco), President, Matis Aerospace
• Rashid Oukhai (Morocco), Founder Peculium, Web3 for Africa
Investment being one of the major axes of the Kingdom’s socio-economic revival, the panel will be the opportunity to highlight the new brand promoting investment and export to the international audience, “Morocco Now", aiming at demonstrating Morocco as a first rank industrial platform favourable to international investments. This panel will also be the opportunity to introduce the new vision of the Casablanca-Settat Region, in terms of socio-economic development of its territories. The new vision reaffirms Morocco’s position as a repository for investments, advocating the resilience, sustainability and competitiveness of its territories on a continental and international scale.
Institutional and private actors will take part in the panel, especially to present the great opportunities given by the Region to international and national investors, whether they are large companies or SMEs, including Moroccans of the World.