How can cyber security in Africa be strengthened in the face of increasing threats?
Moderator: Aristide Ouattara (Burkina Faso), Partner – Business Leader Risk Advisory, Deloitte Afrique
- Sofiane El Abdi (France), Partner, Deloitte Afrique
- Fatima Zohra El Ouerkhaoui (Morocco), Chief Information and Digital Officer, Office National des Chemins de Fer
- Franck Kié (Ivory Coast), Managing Partner, Ciberobs Consulting
- Gilles Kounou (Benin), Chief Executive Officer, OPEN SI
- Ghislaine Tankeu Samaké (Guinea-Bissau), Managing director, Ecobank Guinea