Between accelerated urbanisation and sustainability issues, how to build the African city of the future?
Moderator: Arnaud Floris (France), Head of West and Central Africa, Bpifrance
• Mossadeck Bally (Mali), Chief Executive Officer, Azalaï Hotels
• Raoul Jacquand (France), Vice President in charge of education, cities, public services and business development in Africa, Dassault Systèmes
• James Mworia (Kenya), Chief Executive Officer, Centum
• Makrem Dridi (France), Vice President Global Security and Digital Solutions, Groupe Thales
• Soumaya Tazi (Morocco), Founder, Arkhè Real Estate
• Mohammed Amine El Hajhouj (Morocco), Managing Director, Éco-Cité Zenata